Monday, April 22, 2013

Fin

Fin. Not the part of a fish, but the classy, Latin word meaning "the end." I just took my last final. One of my friends posted this. I stole it and made a few minor adjustments. 
Ten things I learned from finals week:
1. Popcorn makes an acceptable dinner during finals.
2. Studying for hours on end will not help on your History of the International Church final.
3. That really is your ID number with the lower-than-usual score next to it.
4. Keep a stoic disposition when looking at your scores.
5. New sweats make the world go round.
6. There is no diet during finals week (see number 1).
7. Sleep is a gift and should be gladly taken advantage of whenever possible.
8. The weather is beautiful if you are forced to be inside all day.
9. Studying is not productive if you watch Lord of the Rings with your cousin at the same time.
10. No matter how happy you are when finals are over, you don't exactly know what to do with yourself after you take your last one.
As much fun as this semester has been, I really don't want another one like it. To everyone who still has finals, good luck. You can get through two more days. As for me, I am going out for a goodbye lunch with Jenn tomorrow, I have cleaning checks Wednesday morning, lunch date with Kaitlyn Thursday, and I am just going to have fun for these last few days before I go home, finishing it off with a birthday dinner with Andrew. I'm not going to lie, I am kind of excited. Fin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...