Monday, August 13, 2012

Sinus Infection

Apparently a whole bunch of water going up your nose is bad. I guess after all of my trips to Seven Peaks and tubing, my body gave out. So, naturally, I got a sinus infection. It is not fun. On Saturday night I got no sleep because it felt like I was still on the water from all of the nastiness built up in my head. I had a really bad headache, and I felt like I had to blow my nose every couple of minutes or I felt like I was drowning because I could not breathe. Other problems include nothing tasting right, I am always thirsty but even water tastes nasty, I get dizzy and feel like my balance is off, I have a sore diaphragm from coughing, and my nose is getting chapped from blowing it so often. The good thing is, a roll of toilet paper, a box of tissues, two hot and steamy showers, and numerous Motrin later, I feel a little better.  I haven't had a dizzy spell yet. I even slept all the way through the night after falling asleep during "Gone With the Wind." I just have to get better before my second Batman movie night, before having to move in to my new apartment, and before I go to FOL. All of those would be miserable with me coughing and having to blow my nose all of the time.

3 comments:

  1. GAHHHHH! FEEL BETTER SOON! I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GrandMa and Grandpa are sorry you arent feeling good Hillary has also been feeling Bad Lots of lOVE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel better. I still have an annoying cough, but I am making it through. I am not really giving myself time to sit and relax either so my body is just going to have to get over this on its own.

    ReplyDelete

Just Trust Me

One of my aunts talks really fast and is an excellent story teller. She once told a story about a couple of her kids. They had been talking ...