Friday, January 11, 2013

Smile. It Looks Good On You.


I was on my feet for ten hours today. Needless to say, when I finally got home, I sat down, and I refuse to get back up. I did have a ton of fun and accomplishments today. I drove a minivan, I picked up my textbooks, I did some of my reading, I feel rejuvenated by the cold, I did interviews for the open position in BYUSA, I helped pick the person by voicing concerns and what I liked about each individual (with me talking both Eric and I picked someone we were not even considering at first), I was one of the few volunteers at an event tonight so I saved the night, I got to sit and talk to a few cute guys, my dinner was peanut butter on a spoon, and I watched one of the cheesiest but cutest movies I have even seen before. I watched Beauty and the Briefcase. Hillary Duff in her glamour and contagious smile in a cheesy movie with a twist you saw coming the entire movie and a lesson at the end that I needed to hear made my day complete. I may not be getting along with my roommate as well as I would hope, I may not have the right guy by my side, and I may have made a fool of myself tonight when I did a blowup obstacle course, but none of that matters. What matters right now is that I have amazing friends, a wonderful family, and I just get to sit and watch movies right now. 

3 comments:

  1. I love Beauty and the Briefcase. Also, I love that we are having a movie night tonight. WOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ecstatic about our movie night! Just know, if I fall asleep, it is for good reason. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...