Sunday, January 11, 2015

As Promised

Top 2014 Highlights:

  1. Movie nights with Julie Anne.
  2. Tubing at Soldier Hollow. 
  3. Hot Springs. 
  4. Going to the last home basketball game with Meghan. 
  5. Traditions Ball. 
  6. Trying Thai food.
  7. Andy Grammar concert. 
  8. BYU Easter Conference.
  9. Internship at DCFS.
  10. Meeting/Hugging Sister Dalton.
  11. Going to the temple more than 10 weeks in a row with Meghan. 
  12. So You Think You Can Dance and numerous other adventures with Jan. 
  13. 5K with my mom while wearing a "I Pooped Today" shirt. 
  14. Kaitlyn got married!
  15. I turned 20 and got pictures in the bluebonnets. 
  16. Hiking the Utah arches. 
  17. Seeing Cinderella at the outdoor theater with Dani. 
  18. Hiking the Narrows and camping with Julie Anne. 
  19. Carrie Underwood concert and fireworks for the 4th of July.
  20. So many Seven Peaks days with Meghan. 
  21. California. Need I say more? 
  22. Getting to be there when President and Sister Samuelson got released.
  23. Bike ride during a thunderstorm with Jan.
  24. Kayaking and paddleboarding in a duck pond with Jan and the stake. 
  25. Graduation. 2014!!!
  26. Vivien Leigh. 
  27. Texas State Fair.
  28. Time Out for Women. 
  29. My high school homecoming game.
  30. My job at Children's Medical Center. 

Highlight of 2015: Someone said I could be in the show "Downton Abbey." My year has already been made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...