Saturday, April 5, 2014

The World is Our Campus or the Campus is Our World

I have been somewhat irresponsible this week. I only have six more days of school, and even though the sun doesn't always shine my senioritis does. Sunday I spent time with friends all afternoon and evening even though I did not feel well. Monday I still wasn't feeling well but decided to drown my sorrows in a mint brownie before Janessa and I headed off to a crazy (not in a good way) FHE. Wednesday I was running around all day and instead of doing homework when I got home I went to a party for work. Sitting on a very small couch with Amanda and Brody watching a movie made me laugh. I need more moments like that. Thursday I didn't do homework again and even missed class to go on a date. Um... Yeah I did that. Yesterday I went to the temple before the work and left work just in time to go out with Janessa, come home and watch a movie, go on a failed hiking adventure, and finish our night with a few episodes of "I Dream of Jeanie." Today was full of four hours of uplifting, spiritual light from the General Authorities of the church. Somehow, even with all of the fun, I have still gotten things done. I have still gotten enough sleep, and I am not behind in any of my classes. School is important, especially in my last real semester, but having fun is important too. 
Also, my boss is really mature and hides army men all over my desk. Every day I find a new one. It has become war.
 Now, we all know that naturally I started this. He just continues on with it. So, this week while he was in a meeting I taught him a lesson and did this to all of the plants he has on his desk. He may have won the small battles, but I won the war.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...