Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Do I Dare?

"Do I dare disturb the universe? In a minute there is time for decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse."
T.S. Eliot
Do I dare disturb the universe and say that finals weren't that bad this semester? I am exhausted, but I did well on all of my tests. That isn't normal. Could it be because for the first time I realized certain bricks of the testing center are carved with a crest and say "knowledge is power"? Could it be because I have had ice cream for three days in a row and polished off a bag of peanut butter M&Ms in a week? Could it be because I made going to the temple a priority and went with Meghan ten weeks in a row? I don't know. And honestly, I don't care if I disturb the universe. I definitely do dare! Thanks for reading, but I am going to watch a romantic movie and sleep now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...