Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Homecoming, Hammocks, and the Beasty

A little while ago I went to my high school homecoming game. At the gate the lady taking tickets didn't believe that I was an adult and not a student. She gave me a weird look when I told her I had graduated in 2011. Good grief, woman, I am a college grad! I loved getting to see my little brother march with the band. I also loved being at a football game with the stands full of blue. It almost felt like I was back at BYU. The only difference was the lack of mountains in the background of my pictures. 
 I have taken to reading outside in my little brother's hammock. I am safe from the merciless mosquitoes, and my puppy can have some outside time so she isn't cooped up all of the time. And speaking of the wee beasty. She is so funny. She went swinging for the first time a little over a week ago. Also, when we go on walks she will start running and doing a somersault. I tried to take pictures of her doing it. It just kind of looks like she is laying in the grass, but the one where she is looking at me is where she stops because I am laughing so hard. And one last thing, I can leave Vivien sleeping on my bed. The next thing I know something is missing. When I go look for it, I find it on the floor with bite marks and Vivien is under the bed. I have yet to figure out how she does it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...