Sunday, May 11, 2014

Home is Where Your Mom Is

I got back from Texas yesterday. I will tell all about my adventures there, but today is Mother's Day. There is a wonderful woman down in Texas that I already miss. She is not an ordinary mom. She is mine. She means more than anything to me. I am constantly learning from her. She is always there to protect me, comfort me, wipe away my tears, catch me when I fall, laugh with me, have adventures with me, go shopping with me, and give me advice. I don't know where I would be without this strong example in my life. I am pretty sure no one else would take the time at 5:30 in the morning to put the mascara on my left eye because I could not figure out how. I love spending time with my momma even though we both drive each other crazy sometimes. I love the memories I have with her. I love knowing that she loves me so much. Happy Mother's Day to the most wonderful woman I know that I love more than she knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...