Monday, November 24, 2014

Just Hangin'

What have you been up to? I get that question all of the time. I feel like people expect to hear something amazing, and usually I don't have an answer other than my go to: just hangin'.  I can never think of what to say when they ask, but I have been up to a lot. I finished all of the things I have to do before starting work including getting my badge, finishing the HR paperwork, and getting my blood drawn and a shot (and they didn't even give me a princess bandaid...). The next day I went back up to the hospital to shadow a couple social workers there. You know how my life is just too exciting for me? Yeah well, I blacked out after visiting a couple patients. If it weren't for the two nurses behind me I would have fallen right to the floor. I was fine right after, but it was weird. I went to meet my mom for lunch but went to the bathroom first where there was soap all over the floor thanks to a child whose owner was MIA. So, of course, I biffed it again and landed hard on my left knee. After lunch I went home because falling twice is my limit. Friday I got to go shopping at the Chi Omega Market with Mom and Lisa. It was weird without Ashley, but I had fun anyway. We bought some really great stuff, and we got wiggle racers for Ryan and me. Two big kids riding two small cars is a sight, but I love them! Saturday I got to go see Mockingjay. This is the first time I didn't see a Hames movie on opening night, but I enjoyed it just as much opening weekend. SO GOOD. What else have I been up to? Staying up late, waking up early, playing with, training, and spoiling my puppy, watching some of my favorite shows and movies, and helping a lady in my ward with a research paper she is doing for the online program BYUI offers. I should learn to answer people better.
Also, my room looks a lot like Christmas. I got a small Christmas tree at Chi Omega since my old one disappeared at school. We also go Vivien a stocking and a Christmas collar. With all of that, a few ornaments, paper snowflakes I made, and presents that I wrapped so I could get them out of my closet, Christmas is coming even if it is only coming to my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...