Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Thanksgiving Thankfuls

I feel like this month is flying by which means Christmas is getting closer and closer. Oh boy. I need to get going on the presents thing, but for now I am not going to let Thanksgiving pass by without my annual list of things I am thankful for. Some you may realize are the same from last year, but at least I am consistent. 

1. A family that loves me no matter what. I get them for eternity!!
2. My beautiful, ornery, and 100% sassy puppy.
3. The gospel that I can learn from, love, and live every day.
4. A testimony that is forever growing and changing.
5. All of the friends that are always there for me and have given me all those fun, wonderful memories.
6. My job. Even if it is only seasonal.
7. All of the experiences I have been given. Even the hard ones.
8. The colors all around me that I am able to see and enjoy.
9. My talents. Sometimes I feel like I have none, but I am talented in my own special ways.
10. My patriarchal blessing and the promises given to me if I keep the commandments.
11. All I have going for me right now. I mean, seriously, I am only 20!
12. My role models. Where would I be without them?
13. Inspirational quotes that make my heart smile.
14. Sunshine. I just has to be on the list.
15. Uplifting music. Any music that makes you feel happy and just alive.
16. A warm, soft bed because sometimes I just don't want to leave it.
17. Movies. I love them, and they are a part of me.
18. Comfort foods. Popcorn and chocolate milk anyone?
19. BYU. Being a Cougar today and a Cougar forever. Long live the spirit of the Y!
20. Books. The classics, cheesy romance novels, and all the others that I love to read.
21. Having a living Prophet and apostles on the earth whose words I can access at any time.
22. All of the teachers I have had throughout my life that have helped make me who I am today.
23. My most prized possessions that only have meaning to me.
24. Temples. They are beautiful inside and out and make you feel that way too.
25. Seasons because I like the hot and cold, but please let there be moderation in all things!
26. Food and cooking. I love both!
27. Kids because there is so much we can learn from them.
28. Pictures and artwork. I love captured moments that can be kept forever.
29. Those moments when you laugh so hard that tears come and you forget to breathe. I cherish those.
30. Moments, memories, and everything else that reminds me I can do hard things because I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...