Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Beautiful Savior

I just wanted to share a few beautiful fall photos because everyone needs a little autumn in their lives even if they don't get to see it in person (yes, I'm talking to you, Texas people). 
 Now that you have seen so many beautiful colors, I am going to show you more. I was introduced to this artist on Sunday in the best Relief Society lesson ever. They are of Christ walking by sheep and carrying a sheep on his shoulders. It reminds me that no matter what He is right there by my side, and when I feel like I cannot go one more step (because we all hit that point) He is there to lift us up. Always.
Art by: Yongsung Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...