Thursday, July 17, 2014

Know What Makes Your Heart Happy

Some things just make your heart happy. On days when you don't know if you are happy or sad, I look to those things and I end up leaning to the happy side of things. Here are a few of those things that bring a smile to my heart as well as my face.
1. Downton Abbey or Harry Potter marathons.
2. Going to Seven Peaks and smelling like chlorine for days.
3. Looking at pictures of animals (not just the puppy you want but all cute animals).
4. New recipes that I want to try one day. 
5. Babies. 
6. New workout clothes and just new shoes in general.
7. Dreams of a home of my own. 
8. Knowing I am going to the beach next week. 
9. Bouquets of big, pink peonies at weddings. 
10. Graduation being in 27 days and having the principle of my elementary school (I thought she was 100 years old when I started... how old is she NOW?!) who is the sweetest and scariest woman I know send me a card for graduation. 
11. Cute quotes.
12. Whimsical artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...