Wednesday, July 9, 2014

The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway

It was hard to pay attention in class as there was a crying child outside. She was so loud, and after seeing all of the fun things the BYU preschool kids get to do I could not imagine why she was so upset. As I was being pulled out of class I honestly had no idea what was going on. One minute my teacher was leaving the room to take care of a crying little girl and the next she was asking me to go out with her. Um... I knelt down in front of the little crying girl and with tear-stained cheeks she shyly smiles and says, "Elsa?" I go with it. After all, she stopped crying. She asked me if I was really a snow princess. I say, "Yep!" and hold out my always freezing cold hands. She puts hers on top and a huge smile breaks out on her face as she yells, "I KNEW you were real!" Then, she happily skips off to wherever she was supposed to be going before she saw me through the window. My teacher explained to me later that after she saw me she insisted on meeting me. My blonde hair in a braid and purple eye-shadow must have made me look like Elsa. I'm glad I could make this little girl's day because she absolutely made mine! That is two little girls thinking I am Elsa within a couple of days. Winning. 
Do I look like her? I guess to little girls I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...