Friday, September 11, 2015

Single's Ward in Memes

Week after week I have adventure after adventure at the single's ward. I even ventured out to an activity. Be impressed, everyone. So, here are a few pics that pretty much sum everything up. 
 I don't understand boys. I just don't. It's a long story.
 There are A LOT of awkward silences. So, I think about potatoes a lot. 
 After getting home I look for the worst thing for me in the fridge/pantry. The anxiety is higher than ever.
 But really.
 People always try to force me in to doing things. Yeah no. That makes me want to do whatever it is even less than before.
 Like I said, the anxiety level is through the roof up in here up in here. 
 I am doing something with my life, but I'm kind of not. Maybe tomorrow...
 I want friends and think I will find them in the ward. Then I go and see the people, and I'm like, "Please don't talk to me. Please don't talk to me."
 Yeah. Story of my life. Why are all of the cute guys SO SHORT?
 Yeah. Sarcasm on full force. Please forgive me. 
 As mentioned before... 
 And again...
There you go, folks! Until next time at single's ward!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...