Thursday, September 3, 2015

What Month is It?

It is now September, and I just realized I am the worst daughter ever. This post does not count as my monthly post because it is so long overdue. 
So, I have this wonderful dad. He is the one who doesn't get all the credit he deserves. He is the one who buys me candy without mom knowing and tells me to hide it before she gets home. He makes sure I try harder to be better and picks me up when I fall. He reminds me that I can do anything but I cannot do everything, and he tells me to take a deep breath and let things go sometimes. He has always watched out for me throughout my life. He lets me vent to him when I have a rough day at work (I'm sure most of the time he is just thinking how dramatic girls are). He risked his life when he helped me practice my softball pitch, he has become an even bigger BYU fan than I am (if that is even possible), and he tells helps me not be afraid to dream a little bigger. He's always there when I need to talk, and he is always so patient and objective. When I am overwhelmed in the moment, he helps me see the bigger picture. When I am sad, he is there to comfort. Most importantly, when I am happy he is there to share the moment with me. I am so thankful for my dad even though I'm a loser and forgot to post this on Father's Day. What am I saying? I always appreciate my dad, so I am breaking away from the cliche and choosing today to recognize him. Love you dad, and I can't wait for our next daddy/daughter date!!
P.S. Thanks for picking out the best puppy for me! 
P.P.S. I always give you a hard time because I love you. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...