Saturday, September 28, 2013

Can I Be Done Now?

It feels like a lifetime ago that this week began. I mean seriously, Tuesday my beloved roommate Dani got engaged! The night before, Kaitlyn and I scampered over to Tyler's backpack when he left for a run with Dani to marvel over the ring. Tuesday night, he proposed, and some friends and I met at Farr's Fresh to greet her as she walked in after becoming a fiance. This of course only occurred after grocery shopping and an SFLSA event. Dani is officially engaged! I love it!!!! Wednesday and Thursday I just prepared for the upcoming Parents Weekend. Kill me. Friday the insanity began at six forty-five in the morning. I had to be at the Hinckley to start with registration. Holy cow. So busy. Picking up cashiers, checking in parents, driving a mini van through campus (like on the sidewalks), Brimhall Essay contest essays, dealing with the website going down, eating tons of food in the MOA, going to a luau, picking up the cheerleaders (yes, I am going on a date to Lagoon with one of the guy cheerleaders), and running around all of the time for thirteen hours was great. When I got off work, I went to the football game with Dani and Tyler. We left at halftime because I was tired, it was cold, and it really just wasn't a super exciting game. We won though! We came home with crazy bread and cheese bread. I had another early start today, getting up at 5:30 to be at the RB between 6:30 and 6:45. Picking up the cashiers again, setting up for the 5k, going to the Y for hike the Y, and working at the cougar family dinner filled my day once again. I finished my 40 hour work week, did my homework, still went to the temple, and I am exhausted. I tried to go home and take a nap, but with the Relief Society broadcast, there was no chance of that. I'm still awake, I lasted through the entire thing. I need sleep. Last night I would have slept earlier, but I had to clean at least a little bit for cleaning checks. I survived Parents Weekend. In two weeks I have to do it all over again for Homecoming. I love stuff like this, but man does it wipe me out! Also, I got to drive a minivan all weekend!! Talk about the best thing ever. #MegantheMormonMominaMinivan

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...