Sunday, May 17, 2015

WOW MOM!

I know I am like a week late, but this is happening.
In Sunday School the other day the closing statement that was made was to be the person your mom knows you can be, and you will be alright. "Obey Heavenly Father, and listen to your mom!" This post is dedicated to my momma. It's dedicated to the one who not only knows of and sees my divine potential as a daughter of God but also helps me recognize it as well.
I am thankful for all I get to do with my mom. I am thankful that she is always there to push me to be a better person. The person I am meant to become. I am thankful she is there to have fun with me, laugh with and at me, and hug me when I cry. Mom is the person I can always go to. Period. She is always there to listen and give me some of the advice I need.
She has helped me achieve so much thus far in life, and I cannot wait to see where she helps me go next. She helps me accomplish my dreams. If I wanted to, she would find a way for me to reach up and touch the stars. I am thankful for my momma in every way. I do not know where I would be without her. I know I have dreams for myself, but I know here dreams for me are beyond compare.
Momma, thank you for everything. Thanks for being there to listen, shop, go on a drive, swing, talk, hug, comfort, help, support, laugh, and most of all LOVE. I love you more than I can express.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...