Sunday, June 3, 2012

Cuteness and a Grad Party

     Today has been a great one. I actually set my alarm right this time so I got up with plenty of time to get ready for church today. Wearing a homemade circle skirt my mom made me along with a Tommy Hilfiger blazer and an antique hat I felt grown up. I felt like the Executive Assistant that I am. It felt like the time I got all dressed up for my BYUSA pictures and my roommate Makenna looked at me and said, "If I were a cat I'd pounce on that!" When church ended my family came home for a snack and we watched part of a movie. Then it was time to go again. 
     Now, I know it is Sunday, and most of the time we would not go to a party on a Sunday... But, this was my best friend's graduation party. I had to go. Her and her family have done too much for my family and me over the years for me to just not go. So we did and we had fun seeing each other and getting to talk. I love her so much. Later tonight we will probably finish our movie as well as make red velvet cream cheese brownies for my mom to take to work with her tomorrow. I really do love being with my family. 

4 comments:

  1. OH MY Mak said that??? That just made my day! I also went to a graduation party today :) Everyone got a little tipsy actually, it was pretty entertaining. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes Mak said that... she said a certain guy would love the way I looked that particular day and was acting like he was the cat. :) I love when people get like that! They crack me up. Love you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA MAK...oh man I kinda miss our borderline inappropriate one liners. Hey cutie you are looking so adorable. Yep love you. k bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss them too! I have some of our quotes from the quote wall in one of my binders and every time I read some of them I laugh. Thanks!

      Delete

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...