Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Life Lately

Last week was a mess. This week has been a mess thus far but for completely different reasons. So, in all of the chaos that is my life, I have learned a few things. Hiking the Y gives you time to think, have quiet, and just enjoy being outside. Running in the rain is invigorating, and when there is a rainbow at the end you can do nothing but smile. Nintendo 64 Mario Kart is the best, but if you get too into it your thumb is sore the day after. Being there when someone needs you is a wonderful feeling. Nutella SO GOOD, but sushi runs are honestly what make my day. I am a Star Trek lover (lover of the movies at least). No one's hair falls perfectly without them trying like Bruno Mars suggests. Running into the trailer hitch of a truck hurts like heck and leaves you with a huge bruise and bump. Sunshine fixes everything. Sometimes you have to hug it out and just let some things go. 
Here are a few pictures from my life lately... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...