Saturday, June 1, 2013

Don't Mind Me

So this one time I spent twenty minutes in my room squealing over how cute this boy was. Don't mind me, Mallory. I don't know what it is about him. I just really like him. I always have... We have our moments when we don't like each other, but that happens to everyone, right? He is my hero. He's good looking, smart, athletic, has a strong testimony... the works. I am seriously going to miss him when he goes on a mission in a few short years, but we won't talk about that right now. The past fifteen years have been a blast with this guy. Him in all of his freckle glory just make me smile. People always told me one day he would be bigger than me. I did not want to believe it... He is my baby brother. He will always be my baby brother. Him and all of his sword fanatic, sci-fi movie loving, and all that jazz self makes me melt. He is just good at everything he does... Not many kids can never practice their instrument and still do well in competitions. So, now I have a little brother that is bigger than me. Teachers are starting to connect that he is my little brother. I don't think he likes that, but I love it. I am proud to call him my little brother. One day I hope I have a little boy just like him... Well, I hope he has a little boy just like him so I can play with him when he is fun. Yeah, that sounds like a plan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...