Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Little Nutter Butter

So, this one time I was talking to my momma on my way home from school. We were chatting when all of the sudden she said, " Guess what?" I knew what was coming. Yesterday we had been talking and my Little Nut wasn't feeling well. I could tell that she was trying to hold back the tears as she told me that she had died. Now my puppy and bunny can play up in heaven together. When Fenway was younger he never liked Baby Nut like spotted dog did. Any time she walked by him he would chase after her. Maybe they were just playing... Anyways, I know they are so happy together now. I loved my little bunny. How many people can say they have had a bunny since she was two weeks old? When I got Nut she fit in my little fifth grade shoe. She grew fast and soon became Fatty Nutter. She had her own carrier, toys, stocking, and even had her own personal slaves. When her slaves went out of town, her good old friend Grandpa Gary spoiled her even more! He would sit outside and talk to her sometimes! She was the cutest when you would put her in the backyard to play. She would sneak under the fence, but once you figured it out and called out "NUT!!!" She would come back. And every time you went outside she would hop up on the side of her cage and beg for treats whether you had just given her one or not. Here's to the bunny who would steal my oreos and run, eat the barbecue sauce I left sitting on the porch when I went to grab something, chow down on anything sweet and turn her nose up to vegetables, and of course the one who would fetch sticks and every once in a while growl at you because she thought she was one of the cool kids on the block (our dogs). After a long line rabbits, I am surprised she lived as long as this little rascal did. The picture below is from her photo shoot my friend Alexis did for her AP Photography project on Alice in Wonderland, and the one under that is from a photo shoot Kevin did for the same project but his was on the tortoise and the hair. Stay fluffy my little fuzz butt Nutter!

1 comment:

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...