Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Stereotypical Thankful Post Before Thanksgiving

I figured it is November and instead of jumping into Christmas like everyone else on campus (seriously there are Christmas trees up and decorated and Christmas music playing in the Wilk), I would do one of those thankful posts that I have not done in a really long time.... But first, here are some BYU Senior Problems. I just thought it was really funny because all of them are true. 
Now for what I am thankful for. It was hard to limit it to only thirty things, but here it goes! 
1. I am a cougar today and will be a cougar forever!
2. Cheesecake is a thing. 
3. I have so much fun and can talk to the people I work with. 
4. I know I always have someone looking out for me. 
5. I live so close to a temple. 
6. I have an awesome cousin that is going to let me crash her home for Thanksgiving this year.  
7. I have the power of the priesthood in my home. 
8. I have some pretty amazing friends. 
9. My family loves me, and I love them more than anything. 
10. The gospel is a huge part of my life, and I have a testimony of it. 
11. I know laughing, smiling, and the sparkle in my eyes from true happiness. 
12. We have a living prophet on the earth today. 
13. I have a warm, soft bed to sleep in. 
14. I know there is hope and happiness ahead. 
15. I can just relax and have fun with Dani. 
16. I have awesome pets full of personality. 
17. I have a loving Savior and Heavenly Father. 
18. I have music in my life. It is so beautiful, and I love listening to it. 
19. Sunshine. I am so obsessed. The warmth, my golden hair that makes me feel like I take it with me wherever I go, the brightness, the light it radiates, and of course sunshine yellow. 
20. I have the ability to see. The world is truly a beautiful place. 
21. Chocolate. Chocolate understands... 
22. Inspirational quotes. We can always use a little inspiration. 
23. My little brother. I love when I get, "Megan, come home. I'm going through sister withdrawals." 
24. Good teachers. For the most part I have the best teachers this semester. 
25. The fact that I know I am more than a test score and the number on the scale. 
26. My TV shows. One of them is a guilty pleasure, but I love all of them. 
27. I have had some pretty great roommates over the years. 
28. I learn from all of my experiences and hopefully become better. 
29. I have a car. I love Jemma and the freedom she gives me. 
30. Movies. I love movies. They are perfect for listening or completely distracting you from homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...