Sunday, November 3, 2013

Thank Heavens

There is a lot going on right now, and with all of that comes sass, some bouts of being anti-social, and sometimes even tears. Funny thing though. I have been blessed with the best roommates. I am grateful for Miss Dani. She is the roommate who calls me and happens to have been thinking the exact same thing I was. The roommate I can just talk to without any fear of being judged. The roommate who sometimes knows exactly how I feel and is compassionate even when she doesn't. The roommate who can dish out almost as much sass as I can. The one that I look forward to eating breakfast with or even just seeing her beautiful face in the morning. The one who never fails to brighten your day with sweet comments. I am also so thankful for Kaitlyn. She is ever so patient and kind and always has a quiet wit about her. We were  home alone all weekend. I am so glad she was there for me to play frisbee with, play in the crunchy  leaves with, and help me survive the worst bloody nose ever that resulted in blood on the couch, my shirt, and all over the floor. She laughed through my bloody nose, and I laughed through hers. We are even, and we are okay with that. Without Kaitlyn I don't know if I would have made it through the weekend. Her and James were wonderful to have around  to talk to and watch a movie with. My roommates and their boys are wonderful to me. I feel like I have a ton of siblings. It's honestly amazing. 

1 comment:

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...