Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Oh My. I Can't Even...

Yesterday devotional ended half an hour early. So, with coupons in hand for a free chicken sandwich Brody, Amanda, and I went for lunch. I loved having that break. It was wonderful. Especially since I had to write a million thank you notes afterwards. This morning I was sitting in my room and looking on Youtube waiting for it to be time for me to leave for class. An hour later I was on my fifth run of watching a trailer for Wicked: the movie! I was so overwhelmed and excited I did not know what to do. I hope it comes out soon. 2014 perhaps? The commercial I watched had actors that I knew and loved, but I don't know if they are the real ones.... When I finished my fifth time through the commercial I looked at my clock and realized I was half an hour late to class. I rushed out the door only to realize I never changed it after the time change. I walked back to the door and Dani just laughed at me. I really need to change that darn thing. But hey! I have been going to bed at ten every night! That is pretty great. Today in my classes, I watched CSPAN in one and Harry Potter in another. We all know which class I like better and which teacher will get the better review. After class, I did not have to go to work. I got to go home. Work tonight is going to a concert with my friends. I got to catch up on homework, try to work things out for my spring schedule, and even write a blog post! Tomorrow I don't have a quiz for Humanities. Friday hopefully I can have some fun, but Saturday I venture out to Park City with Julie Anne and maybe even Janessa for a day trip. Three days, my friends. Three marvelous days until who knows what adventures will ensue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...