Monday, January 20, 2014

Ars Vivendi: The Art of Living

"For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands." Isaiah 55:12
"That which is of God is light; and he that receiveth light, and continueth in God, receiveth more light; and that light groweth brighter until the perfect day." D&C 50:24

Today I had a day off a school and work. Holidays are the best. Four day weekend holidays are hard to beat. I went to bed late after excitement filled my apartment, and I woke up at my usual time to start on homework. I didn't get much done. I still haven't... Homework and holidays shouldn't mix. I should be working on a paper, but I don't want to. 
Today I pushed the homework aside and went to the hot springs with some friends. It was so cold as I was standing in my swimsuit getting ready to get in. Then, the water was SO HOT at first! When I got in I relaxed and sat in the warm water. Close to the end we were getting snow to cool us off and having a mud fight. I love stuff like that! After a while we decided we needed to go and got lunch. I walked around in my swim shorts, tennis shoes, my swimsuit top, and a jacket. Too hot for pants! I walked around in shorts when there was snow on the ground. There is a first and a last time for everything I guess!! That was a perfect way to spend the holiday. And, can I just say that I absolutely love getting emails from Becca while she is on her mission? I'm saying it. I love her emails! I look forward to them every Monday. It makes me laugh that she is slowly forgetting English. My favorite part of the email is when she closes it with "con amor por siempre." I will love her forever too! Now for this paper I have to write...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...