Friday, January 10, 2014

Slice and Share

For Christmas I got a giant Snickers bar. It says slice and share on the package. I hadn't opened it yet so I took it to movie night for Julie Anne and I to share... and slice. So, about fifteen minutes into Runaway Bride I open it and slice a piece for me and a piece for her. She didn't want any more after that, and it was far too hard to slice. So, you end up with something like this as you sit watching the movie trying to nom on a giant candy bar.
Then, you have a queen of the couch war, Hershey kiss wrapper war that soon leads to Hershey kiss war. That then escalates rather quickly to a ninja fight and somehow cashmere glow spray comes out. Now all of my clothes smell like cashmere glow, my sides hurt from laughing so hard, my makeup is smeared from my eyes watering from laughing so hard, I have a few welts that may or may not decide to turn into bruises, and I am so happy.
I came home and didn't feel like I was walking on glass. I came home and still felt so completely happy. This is real life. I forgot I could feel like this all of the time. After laughing more with Janessa (really she was laughing at me as I told her how happy I was) I sat down to watch another movie that I will probably fall asleep to.
No matter if I have the weirdest dreams on the planet or if someone calls me at 2:30 in the morning telling me I was the last one to see some guy alive and to call them. I am so happy. No matter if your boss said he sent that picture of me eating the snickers to be made into poster size for the office. I am so completely happy. No matter that I have a crap ton (that's a lot for those of you who don't know) of homework tomorrow. I am so genuinely happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...