Tuesday, January 28, 2014

He Watches & Waits

I don't know if it was the Spirit or the overwhelming amount of mini chocolate chips I had eaten the other night, but I just got this feeling that my Heavenly Father loved me beyond compare. It felt good like a long, warm hug that someone gives you right when you need it. I don't remember how I came to find this Mormon message, but I loved it. It reminded me that sometimes all that I have planned is not what my Heavenly Father has planned. He watches and waits for me to turn to Him. Good thing he is patient because I am insanely stubborn. I was in my weekly meeting yesterday and someone asked me something. My boss turned to them and said, "She is more stubborn than you. She will win." Yes I will! And, just because I was speaking of coworkers, I want to share some pictures with you. So, I left my phone in the office by accident the other day. I came back to find 19 pictures of them having way too much fun on my phone. And, I realized that the girl I work with the most (Amanda) and I look kind of alike. I don't blame Curtis for mixing us up all of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...