Monday, June 30, 2014

Red, White, Blue, and Blonde

You probably thought this was going to be a Fourth of July post. If that is what you wanted stop reading now. This post is about puppies. I want a puppy so badly. I know it is going to be hard for me to go home after graduation. I also know a puppy will help. Honestly, I am going to need a friend more than anything when I get home, and something about having to carry a giant Dalmatian dog down the stairs multiple times a day just doesn't do it for me. I need someone who is mine. Someone who will love me unconditionally. I always told Fenway he couldn't die until after I graduated college. But, it was my best boy's time before that. I can never replace that sweet boy, but I am in need of another friend. I do not care if it is blonde, chocolate, lilac, champagne, black, red, or blue, but I hope my momma and dad will let me get a Boston puppy when I get home. 

  Just in case my mom needs a few more cute faces to convince her... 
 
 If the answer is now yes then... 
And, if the answer is still no...

1 comment:

  1. Face melting cuteness!! These pictures are adorable and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get your little puppy :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...