Monday, March 11, 2013

Little Things

I have not posted in a long time. I really just cannot think of anything good to talk about right now. Tomorrow I have an interview for Old Navy, at some point this week I will hopefully have an interview for my BYUSA position that I have been basing all of my choices off of, and this weekend is my Admin retreat. At least after this week I will have some good things to talk about. For now, I made up a list of a few little things about me that you may or may not know. 
1. I have a really bad obsession with chocolate.
2. Some people don't know whether my hair is actually curly or straight.
3. I can lie down and be comfortable in any position.
4. I rub my feet together when I am trying to fall asleep.
5. I am incapable of tearing toilet paper or paper towels along the perforated line.
6. I really want to be Megan the Mormon Mom in a Minivan.
7. My nicknames include Megs, Boo, Little Bit, and Angel Eyes.
8. I have an orange dot in one of my eyes.
9. If I could do anything without fear of failing I would be in a musical.
10. I really want to be a foster mom or adopt when I am older.
11. I love the beach, but anywhere warm and sunny is wonderful.
12. I have my wedding pretty much planned. I am just missing the boy.
13. Navy, sunshine yellow, green, and royal purple are my favorite colors.
14. I always happen to be making weird faces when people take pictures of me.
15. I am really good at flirting except with the guys I like.
16. I am weird about things matching. I even like my make-up to match my outfit.
17. "Gone With the Wind" is my favorite movie.
18. I have never been kissed by, held hands with, or dated someone.
19. I REALLY want this BYUSA position...
20. I love my family more than anything. How many teenagers do you know that talk to their mom every day and see their mom, dad, and even little brother as some of the best examples? And... when I am around people enough, they become my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...