Sunday, March 3, 2013

Mountains to Climb

"If you want something to happen in your life, make it happen. You are the children of a Creator-- he expects you to create."
In a time of year that comes with so much stress, I needed to hear this. This is election week which means active campaigning, booths, flyers, calls, and knocking on doors. I do not know how this is all going to turn out. This means my interview is coming. My last midterm before finals is here. I have activities and a retreat to plan for. All of this, and I am just now realizing it is already March. How did that happen? Didn't I just come back from winter break? So much is going on that I lost track of time, but I will never lose my faith that everything will work out for the best according to my Heavenly Father's plan. 
"There is no chance, no destiny, no fate that can circumvent, can hinder, or can control the firm resolve of a determined soul."
- Ella Wheeler Wilcox

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...