Sunday, August 11, 2013

Summer Shenanigans

You can tell I have already gotten caught up in my job by the drastic drop in posts this week compared to last. Oh well. I LOVE MY JOB. I do not understand what is going on half the time, I am trying to figure out everything I need to do before fall semester, and I wonder how I am going to manage without Julianne there to help me, but I know it is going to be great. Honestly, when you can listen to music while working, climb shelves in the storage room finding all kinds of hidden treasures (such as a box of coconut three musketeers bars... Yum), laugh at/with your boss, go to UVU for a meeting with their student alumni association, and you can scream and hide when your boss coming to scare you while you're in the basement you know you have been blessed. I have one of the best jobs on campus. I have the best facial expressions at work, and my boss, Curtis (who happens to be my second favorite teacher's husband), has the best sound effects. Also, I found out that Julie Anne, the girl who is training me, was in my freshmen ward. And... Amanda, the girl that will work with me all year has the exact same birthday as me (she is a freshmen though... weird). Anyways, I am just excited. Monday for FHE we had our "closing social." Stop trying to make summer end! It's not over yet!!! For our closing social we went to the Provo Rec Center, played on indoor water slides, did some rock climbing where you start in the pool and climb out of it, played in the lazy "swift" river, and lounged in the hot tub. I love our ward, even if they try to end my summer early. Tuesday during devotionals I have to clock out of work so I went to the Wilk. I ran into Dani and Tyler. We all crammed on a couch, each doing our own thing. It was a good break. Thursday I got to go to the Wilk again. This time to the BYUSA office. On the way there I surfed on a cart and got stuck in the elevator with Julie Anne. More work adventures. This week included all of that, going to Trafalga with all my friends... both of them. No, I have more than two. Dani, Tyler, Krystal, and I had a blast going on small rides, go-karts, arcade games, and bumper boats. We also finished our Harry Potter marathon. It was an exciting finale. Last night, I got to go with Jan and Kim to Leah's wedding reception. She is so cute, and I just love her. It was wonderful, and she was beautiful. Summer is coming to a close, but it is not over yet. What are we going to be up to now? So many shenanigans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...