Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Only Thing Better Than Texas is the Smile of a Texas Girl

I don't know what made me feel this way today. Maybe it is because of the plaid shirt I am wearing. Maybe it is because we talked about Texas and accents at work today while the printer was being fixed. Maybe it is because someone has a deep love for country music, and I have been talking to them too much. Like I said, I do not know exactly why, but I have a country love right now. I have never been a country music girl. Taylor Swift is about as country as my music gets. But I have a strong desire right now to always be listening to it. I still love the songs that are borderline country, but as the week goes on, the country streak is getting deeper.
....

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...