Thursday, October 17, 2013

Let Me Live that Fantasy

I was at work from eight to three thirty today. Classes were cancelled. I worked from eight to ten-thirty, did one third of my midterm, talked to Eric for a little bit, ate lunch with Flint, Amanda, and Amberly (yes, I ate an entire foot long sandwich as well as three cookies and was still hungry), and then went back to working. I left work earlier than usual since I had been there all day. Then, Kennedy and I decided kind of last minute to go to the Red Barn. Oh my so much fun. Pumpkins galore, top down, fall weather, apple pie ice cream, a hay ride, a maze, a giant slide, and oh so many pictures! I loved spending my entire evening with Kennedy!!!
 And...
 Yes. Definitely yes. But, it wasn't for me.
And, when I came home I realized how insane my hair looked. Good thing Kaitlyn's looked just as bad. Only the lionest of the liony are allowed in the club. She made the cut tonight. 
Our teeth and ambitions are bared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...