Saturday, October 12, 2013

When I Was on the Bus, I Found a Nickel! I Wish I Had Pockets...

Yesterday I got to go and spend time with Dani before going out to Spectacular! with Jan. Today I got to go to the temple with Mak. Then, after a rather calm day, I got to spend time with Meghan. We had lunch and then went to the park, burrito'd in a blanket, and did absolutely nothing for over an hour. It was beautiful and somewhat perfect. Then, I got to go out to a movie with Mak, Jan, Dani, Tyler, Jake, and Anna. I love the people in my life! Monsters University is one of the cutest and funniest movies I have seen in a while. I was a little skeptical about it, but it was a quality movie, and the Pixar short before it was just as cute. It was perfect that they came out with this movie while I am in college. I was young when the first one came out, but now I am in college at the same time the monsters were. It made some things a lot funnier. Also, Summit (my high school) won their homecoming game tonight. Do you think BYU has a chance tomorrow? Let's hope so! I have never been to a homecoming game in which my school won. Sad. I know. Let's go Cougs!!!
And.... A late slug. :)

1 comment:

  1. Your comment about how you love that Monsters University came out while you're in college made me remember. Monsters Inc. came out when I was in college! Okay, not really, but I had just graduated the April before it was released and I was still living in BYU housing with my BYU roommates. I had just started teaching in Springville. Jennifer, my friend Jen, and my friend Anna from Canada all came to visit for that Thanksgiving and we saw the first Harry Potter and then Monsters Inc. and loved both of them. We also had Thanksgiving dinner at Carver's and it was awesome.

    Random thoughts. I love that Monsters U came out while you're in college too. You'll always remember that.

    P.S. There is no Anderson curse. You go to BYU. Five percent of the girls do 95 percent of the dating at BYU. And most boys are lame most of the time. Until you find the right one who isn't at the right moment. You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...