Saturday, October 26, 2013

Fall and Some Football

It is fall! It's been fall, but I know it's fall now. I used to take the shortest route to school. Now I take the one with the most crunchy leaves. Yes, sometimes it takes me an extra ten minutes to get to school. I love it! And you know with fall comes pumpkin, caramel apples, and other yummy treats. 
I got to go to the Boise State football game last night. Boise isn't a state... They killed us last year, and we just repaid the favor this year. Someone told me they have not lost to a Utah team in 20 years. Well, sorry Boise. BYU is on a role right now! I love dem Cougs! Also, going with Dani, Tyler, Jake, and Anna made it even more fun. We did make one mistake though. It has been unseasonably warm here in the sixties and seventies. Because it has been so warm we didn't think we would need jackets. We needed them. So cold! Good thing we went home to watch Monster House and curl up in blankets!!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! Those pictures are amazing! So pretty. That game was fun especially when we got to cuddle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I do the exact same thing. I swear I look like a crazy person because I zigzag all over the sidewalk and sometimes take just a little bit too big of steps because I want to step on all the crunchy leaves!

    ReplyDelete

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...