Friday, April 19, 2013

King (Queen?) of the Jungle

"Megan, you are king of the jungle." When I wake up in the morning, I look like a lion. I know, you do not believe me... Well, when I woke up this morning, apparently it was worse than usual. Mallory said it was the best she has ever seen it. She is the one that told me I was the king of the jungle. Finals week has taken its toll. I have worn two shades of navy together, mismatching socks, the Lord of the Rings soundtrack was broken out, cheese pretzels and key lime yogurt are staples, breakfast is usually at eleven pushing my other two meals back to 3 and 8, I have study guides spread all around me, and... my brain hurts. I took two finals today. I have one, maybe two, tomorrow. I went to the library to study with Andrew last night. I was really productive. I am by no means ready for my final tomorrow, but I feel better about it. Two finals down, two more and a paper to go. Beast mode...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...