Monday, April 1, 2013

Homework, Festival of Colors, Dates, and Easter

I am so tired of school. Paper after paper is killing me. Last night I stayed up until past one working on a twelve page research paper. I would have done it earlier, but I was busy with other assignments... and having some fun. Friday I did my twenty minute presentation and turned in three papers. After that I got to have a girls' night. Sometimes those are the best things with my old roommates. I love them! I went to bed late that night. Then, I got up in the morning to go to the festival of colors. I love that too, but it wears you out! There is something about throwing colored and scented cornstarch at people while listening to weird music that makes you happy. I am glad Emilee got pictures of it. They are so funny! My hair is dyed pink once more. Totally worth it!
When I got home, I took a shower and went to the end of my roommate's bridal shower. 
Then, I worked on homework and went out with Andrew again. He made me a wonderful dinner of alfredo with lemon, broccoli, and grilled chicken. We then went to the duck pond to feed the ducks. He was taking pictures of what I thought was ducks but turned out to be me. Sneaky... When I got too cold to stay out any longer, we went back to my apartment and watched The Blind Side. I love that movie. Going to bed late once again. Yesterday I went to church with my pink hair. It was so good. The musical numbers were the best, and watching a video with Sister Dalton in it took the cake. I came home and got ready for Easter dinner. I masked all of the pink in my hair except for one small spot in my bangs. I got to have dinner with some of Andrew's family. 
Before we did that, we went and took fake engagement pictures for some of his friends. Cheesy but really funny. Before they got there, we were sitting on a bench and talking. I guy came up and asked if Andrew would take some pictures of his kids. Andrew did, but I was left with the weird guy. He asked if Andrew and I were married. No... He then asked if we were seriously dating. No? Thank goodness Andrew came back. When we finally left, we went to his brother's. We sat and talked for a while. His brother Adrian told me I was going to have to go in and talk to him about what my intentions were with his little brother. Oh dear. I cannot wait for the day when I bring a boy home and my brother and dad go crazy. Dinner was wonderful. I loved it. London, his four year old (?) niece and I got along really well. She asked me why I always dressed so pretty, and she was sad when I had to leave. At least I won one of them over. On our way home we just talked... about everything. I then went into the amazingly boring process of writing my paper when I just couldn't concentrate.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...