Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Not in High School Anymore

So, I was invited to go to a giving gallery for my high school while I am home. After I got the invite, I started looking at not only the pictures that are being auctioned but pictures of the kids that took the pictures. As I looked at these pictures, I wondered how some of them were still in high school. I was in high school with them! Between that, talking to friends from high school a lot lately, being done with this semester, and thinking about getting to go home in a few days, I really miss all of it.  I feel like I have been in college forever. It is crazy to think I just finished my second year... Anyways, I found this video from my senior year in high school. So awkward. Also, this is proof that that I have loosened up a little bit since I have come to college. So, here is the video. 

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I can't breathe. I love this so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO EMBARRASSING! haha I am glad you enjoyed it. I kind of miss this extremely awkward stage of my life.,

      Delete

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...