Monday, April 15, 2013

Rock, Paper, Scissors

So, finals are upon us. Today was my last day of classes. Friday I have my first two finals. Finals are like the game rock, paper, scissors. First, you have the rock. These are the tests that you know you are going to do well on so you don't worry about them much. Rock beats scissors. Then, there are the papers... Papers and presentations kill. You think you can rock them. Then you get your grade back. Paper beats rock. Then, there are the scissor tests. These are hard to handle. You don't ever really know which way they will go. Scissors beat paper, but rock beats scissors. Basically, finals time is a time of gambling. You either come out of the testing center beaming with the glow of success or dragging the lifeless body that was once your GPA behind you. It's okay. This has only been the hardest semester of my college career. Bring it on. 
Also, it keeps snowing outside. Why is it snowing in the middle of April? Utah is killing me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...