Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Another Late Thankful Tuesday Post

     Tuesdays seem to be a bad day for me. They aren't really. I just can't seem to get my post done. Yesterday I went to my classes, studied for my tests, ate multiple times, surprised a friend, went to BYUSA, left the office on time, got locked out of my apartment, talked to my mom for a little bit, went to eat one more time with my roommate, spent more time studying while watching "Rizzoli and Isles", and went to bed at 10:30. It felt so good to wake up this morning without an alarm, without having to rush to get ready, and being able to actually make a wonderful breakfast.
     Anyways, I am thankful for...
1. Shoulder rubs. Sometimes I get a little tense sitting at my desk studying for hours after office hours, and it is always nice when someone starts to rub your shoulders when they know you are tired and stressed.
2. Orajel. I have a massive mouth sore in the very back of my mouth under my tongue. It is hard for me to eat anything. Most of the time I just swallow my food whole. It hurts to swallow anything or move my tongue. I am thankful for orajel because it numbs my mouth even if it is only for a couple minutes at a time.
3. Free time. I do not have much free time, but last night I had a little bit. I got to write in my journal and just enjoy being able to sit and relax. It was honestly a perfect night.
     So, since I cannot obviously fail at doing my posts on a designated day, I am just going to say that I will make a thankful post once a week. That way, I won't feel bad if it is a little late.

2 comments:

  1. Megan!! Mouth sores are the WORST! I'm sorry! Orajel seriously saves lives, I swear. And Also- I don't know if I've asked this before but do you get paid for your work with BYUSA? Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not get paid for my work in BYUSA. There are paid positions, but I am not in one of them. I believe them feeding me, taking me on adventures, and giving me amazing friends is enough for now!

    ReplyDelete

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...