Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fourth of July

My Fourth of July was amazing! It was my first one away from home. It was different, but it was so much fun! First, I got up early to be in the Provo parade. I was in it with BYUSA, we had our own float, and I got to see a lot of my friends while I was walking. 
When the parade was over, I went to get a hot dog. I was so hungry, and everyone else went to get Jimmy John's. I am not a big fan, and you cannot celebrate the Fourth of July without a good hot dog. 
Then, Meghan and I headed off to Seven Peaks. We decided that if we get much darker we may be able to apply for scholarships. 

When we got back she headed off to work so I studied, did laundry, and skyped my family. I love and miss them. Then, when she got back, we went out to go watch the fireworks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...