Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Wedding Dreams


















I do not know what happened to my last wedding dream post, but it made me sad when I looked and realized it was gone. So, I am posting it again. I hope you don't mind. 
1. My dress option #1. I really like the sleek look with it ruched at the side.
2. I want the Belle hairstyle for my fairytale ending which is really only the beginning.
3. I want a generations ring picture.
4. His ring. Simple and elegant. 
5. I want the guys to wear grey suits, and the idea of little black dresses for the bridesmaids is growing on me. They really could wear it again. Who doesn't need a little black dress?
6. I love the lace and letter idea for the cake.
7. My ring. I want it in platinum. Everything else scratches too easily, and we all know I am accident prone. 
8. I want to write notes on the bottom of my bridesmaids' shoes. A personal note to each one of my special girls. 
9. The bridesmaids' bouquets. 
10. I love the cake that is not what everyone is expecting. It is more fun that way. 
11. I want a picture of my husband picking me up. I think those are the cutest!
12. I want a cool engagement story. (hopefully I won't be making a weird face like this girl)
13. I want a fun picture with the bridesmaids and groomsmen. 
14. My bouquet... I think. I just love flowers in general. 
15. I also love the idea of a lace wedding dress. Lace or sleek? I guess I will have to wait and find out what kind of guy I am going to marry because that will determine it all. 
16. I want a water fountain under my cake. Keeping it classy. 
17. I want the wedding date stitched in to the hem of my dress in blue for "something blue."
18. For the last picture of the night... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...