Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Countdown Begins

Today, sitting through my class and paying attention was harder than it ever has been before. Drawing pictures on my notes, playing with my planner, having a staring contest with the wall, and trying to see if I could tie my shirt in a knot were only a few things that I did to try to keep myself occupied. I just had to keep telling myself, "It is Thursday... you can make it." I usually love Thursdays. It means something amazing is going to happen tomorrow, or maybe even later today. I guess the break messed me up because I am having a hard time today. So, I started my countdown.
For My Book of Mormon class I have four more classes, one paper, and the final. For my strengthening marriage and family class I have two classes, two papers, and the final. Meghan gets home in half a week. One week from today is my last day of classes. In one and a half weeks I will be taking finals. In two and a half weeks I will be having dinner with my BYUSA friends. In three weeks I will be moving in to my new apartment. In three and a half weeks I will be at FOL having a wonderful time. In four and a half weeks I will be starting my fall semester (once it is over I will be a junior!). Last but not least.... in four and a half months I will be going home to see my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...