Thursday, July 19, 2012

What Makes Me Happy

A lot of things make me happy. I mean a lot of things. Something as simple as a butterfly, something that makes a cool noise, or a warm bed and a good night's sleep are just a few from my enormous list. Anyways, there is one thing that makes me most happy. It is something people tell me, and when they do it resonates in my mind. I think about it for days and sometimes weeks after I am told this. Do you know what it is? It is when someone tells me I am going to be a good mom. I love it. Yesterday, all I was doing was sitting at my desk studying, and someone came up and told me. With a hand on each shoulder and a light sqeeze, I could hear the sincerity as it came out. I can do nothing but smile. In BYUSA or around many of my friends I am known as "Mom" because I take care of everyone, cook, clean, and tell people what to do when things need to get done. When I was studying was not the only time this week I have been told that. I had a teacher whom I have never talked to before tell me that. Earlier this semester I had multiple friends tell me that including when I drove the mini van. All I can say is, "I sure hope so." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...