Sunday, September 2, 2012

All Great Things


Sister Hinckley said, "There are two ways to get through life. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache." I completely agree with her, but I have smiled through my mess of a week, and today when I had time to sit and think about things during church I realized how tired I really am. I keep going to the brink of crying. I have not let it go yet, but I have come close several times today with teary eyes and a shaky voice. Let's just say I am a bit overwhelmed. If all great changes are preceded by chaos like they say, something outstanding is coming because I feel like I am caught in a whirlpool. The funny thing about all of this is the fact that no one made me feel this way. No one said anything to me. I made myself feel like this. I dulled my own sparkle. As I listen to some of my favorite songs trying to get over this, I will focus on tomorrow for tomorrow is a new day, and I am going to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...