Saturday, September 1, 2012

It Really Wasn't All Bad

I just realized my last post made me sound kind of sad. My week really was not that bad. I laughed a lot. From teachers making me laugh to Kaitlyn and I doing spider on the swings like I would do with my mom or cousins when I was little to teasing some of my BYUSA friends or them teasing me, I laughed so much that I feel like if I did not eat so much I would have a six pack, and I have no more tears.
Here are some of my favorite quotes from teachers:
1. *Nervous Laughter* "He might not be lying..." (he was talking about how we may have heard his class was easy, but now he changed it to being hard so most of us would not do well)
2. Teacher: What is the first thing you do when you see a math problem on your test in the testing center?
    Me in my head: Freak out and die a little inside.
    Everyone else in the class: Write out the parts of the problem.
3. "I know what you are all thinking when you do that awkward laugh it is like, 'ahaha I hate you!' "
4. When I'm done here, Christmas... Ok I can do this!
Teachers know what we are thinking most of the time and how we feel about different things. It makes me laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...