Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Feel Good Songs

I was listening to this song the other day. For some reason I feel like it really applies to me. I love it.
"Close your tired eyes. Relax, and then count from one to ten, and open them. All these heavy thoughts will try to weigh you down but not this time... Fill the darkest night with brilliant light 'cause it's time for you to shine brighter than a shooting star, so shine no matter where you are tonight."
I am also obsessed with this song right now. Every time I get in the car it comes on, and it makes me so happy every stinkin' time. "Woke up on the right side of the bed.... Slept in all my clothes like I didn't care..." Story of my life. 
I LOVE the lyric videos for these. I do not know why. These are my feel good songs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...