Sunday, September 23, 2012

Full of Gratefulness

I promise one day I will catch up on my thankful posts. 
1. I am thankful for minivans and BYUSA retreats. I literally had so much fun yesterday!!! I was full of excitement and happiness all day. They say you become like the five people you spend the most time with. I am not doing too badly. BYUSA people are good people to be like. 
2. I am thankful for temple dedications. I feel like I was waiting for something like this to happen my whole life. I loved it even though I was so close to falling asleep so many times. 
3. I am thankful for warm, big cookies with ice cream on them. They make me happy and having one for dinner last night made my day all the better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...