Sunday, September 16, 2012

Oh Darling

So, I just realized I did not do a thankful post this week. It was kind of crazy as always. No big deal. Anyways, I need to do it now. There will just be two this week.
1. I am thankful that I estimated the perfect amount of food for our Meet and Mingle. Not enough would have been a disaster, but having too much would have been just as bad. Not only did I order enough food, but the decorations were perfect and just fun! Way to go team! We made it through our first Meet and Mingle.
2. I am thankful for time I have to sit and think. It does not come often, but I got some this week. It made a huge difference in figuring out what I wanted from life and some other things. I needed it more than ever, and I got it at the perfect time.
3. I am thankful when people fight over me in the office. Two other Vice Presidents have threatened to steal me from Eric. From one saying, "Megan, I want someone like you... No, that's a lie. I want you!" To another saying, "She is amazing! Do you realize how amazing she is?!" To one more saying, "You better be careful, Eric. I may steal her from you." It makes me feel loved when people do that. Apparently I am doing something right in BYUSA at least.
4. I am thankful that I go to a classy school like BYU. The U does not have to plastic wrap their statues to keep people from painting them, they do not have a penalty in a football game for breaking the rules and rushing the field twice before the game is over, and they do not get beer thrown on them from our fans, even when we lose by three points in the Holy War. Way to keep it classy, BYU!
5. I am thankful for cute love songs. Ones like the one I have on here just make me happy. I may never be in a relationship, but these make me smile every time I hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...