Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thankful...

 
  I am thankful for long walks that I have no reason for going on. It just gives me time to think.
I am thankful for answered prayers even when you receive an answer you were not expecting. Sometimes you just have to lift up your head, realize that you are a daughter of God, and keep on going. 
   I am thankful that I do not have to have everything figured out all of the time. Looking at my planner I see everything scheduled out so perfectly. Sometimes it makes me feel better because it provides some order for my life, but other times it is completely overwhelming. Today was one of the overwhelming days. I completely disregarded my scheduled life, and I felt free. After an ice cream social and a good talk with Mallory, I made my way home talking to my mom. It felt so good outside so I stayed out there. There was a rainbow over the mountain. Rainbows are one of my favorite things. They show that there is still good in the world even if it is not always shining. Not everything has to be perfect for you to see beautiful. Not everything has to be figured out to move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Future with Hope

 Jeremiah 1:5 says - "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, an...